Sunday 7 August 2011

Day 8 - Rest day. 0 miles

Lesley here at the B&B has sorted me out on this rest day. A cooked breakfast, quiet surroundings, and when I popped down to ask if a sandwich could be rustled up (at 7:30pm) she asked "wouldn't you prefer a roast dinner?". Enough said.

As far as aches and pains go I have a really bad Achilles tendon on my right foot that takes a lot of warming up but I'm sure a 20mile hike will sort it out.

Taunton is next and campsites are scarce so it's another night in a B&B over there.

No real news but I have planned the next few nights at least and expect to see Gloucester (and family!) by Friday evening. Fingers crossed.

2 comments:

  1. A. Jen and U. Rog8 August 2011 at 16:44

    Daimon your doing really well, we are all looking forward to seeing you on Friday. Hope your achilles tendon doesn't give you toooo much pain.
    A. Jen &U. Rog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Daimon

    Congratulations on your progress so far, this weekend will be a treat(your in Glos)transport to/from b/b eat/drink whatever you wish.

    Best wishes

    FrednPat

    ReplyDelete