Saturday 18 June 2022

It's been a while!

It has indeed been a while but I hope you are well! 

I am posting this to let the followers know that I am back with a new adventure. This time I am heading across the country from Dover to Weston-super-Mare loosely following the Southern Coast to Coast path that can be found at The Long Distance Walkers Association site.

Not associated with The Long Distance Walkers Association, but I am a Long distance Walker

I've set up various social media bits and pieces this time (it is amazing how much has changed in the past decade!) which are all linked in one place here - https://linktr.ee/thelongdistancewalker - if you'd prefer not to click on links you should be able to find me online by searching Google for "thelongdistancewalker" it would be great to see you over on the new blog/YouTube/Instagram... etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment