Wednesday 3 August 2011

Day 4 - Castle-an-Dinas to Jamaica Inn (approx 20.75)

A short entry today as I am tired!

20.75 miles done. Lots of off roading today which has left me with gorse scratches all over my legs. Sun burn a plenty as well. Ouch.

I did do a video or 2 which I'll upload when I can. Until tomorrow it is goodnight from me.

Oh, one thing - Jamaica Inn. Lovely place, great food and they have many hauntings here! Apparently a lot of people come to Jamaica Inn thinking it is the pub from American Werewolf in London. Stay off the moors!

3 comments:

  1. Hi a bit tough going today eh,But you,ve had some sunshine at last

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done so far Daimon.

    I've added a couple of followers to your Blog so no moaning ... don't want them thinking you're a wimp!!!

    Seriously, you're doing well - keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamaica Inn is brilliant for hauntings honest its spooky. Great for a pint of cider me luv !!! well done remeber you will soon out of Cornwall and into DEVON each county is a county nearer Scotland then its finish line. Come on Lance whoops sorry Daimon

    ReplyDelete